100% BUYER PROTECTION
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
When you buy from the Baby Becker website, we want you to be happy with your purchase. However, we know sometimes you may need to return goods. This policy sets out when you can return goods, and how to do so.
- Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect.
- You have the right to cancel the order within 48 hours from the day after your goods have been received.
- You must return the item within 7 days from the day after your goods have been received.
- Customer shall return goods at his/her own cost.
Reason of Return Remarks Delivery - Wrong Product We send the wrong parcel or items Delivery - Parts missing An item is missing in the order Quality - Damaged product The product shows transport damage Customer - Change of mind You insist to return the item
We quality-check and ensure the items are in excellent condition when we dispatch.
Please check the parcel before you sign receiving! Do not receive if parcel’s packing is broken and/or quantity of ordered item is incorrect. Baby Becker is not responsible if the parcel’s packing is broken and you find an incorrect number of item ordered, after you sign-off the postman.
If you find that item delivered to you is damaged, broken or defective, kindly contact us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving the product. We will send you a confirmation email. We will then deliver a new set of item(s) (subject to stock availability) or exchange with other item offered on the website with the same value.
*Any defects not reported within 48 hours of receiving the shipment will not be accepted.
- Please use the contact us form on our website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #.
- Mail your return item(s) to:
Becker & How Ventures Sdn. Bhd.
P-20, Block B, Kelana Square
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Once opened, items cannot be returned. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
Refund can only be made via the same way you made the initial payment:
Credit Card - the refund will be credited back into the payee account.
Paypal - the refund will be credited back into the payee account.
Bank transfer - the refund will be credited back into the payee account.
If your item is in like new condition, you may exchange your item for a different item. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to bare the cost for return shipping.